CAIL Venture Investing
CAIL supports entrepreneurship by investing funds and providing value added capabilities in technology ventures having a software solution / platform –
- that targets enterprises – either as a Customer or as a Partner in the go-to-market strategy
- where there is a very compelling value proposition
- having extensive interfacing / API support to facilitate evolving the solution, expanding opportunities, being integral in various ecosystems, etc.
- and the company wants multiple options to engage with Clients and generate revenue
In conjunction with this, the venture realizes advantages by leveraging CAIL –
- Customers – many large organizations / Fortune 500 companies in Financial Services (Banks), Retail, Distribution, etc.
- knowledge of enterprise IT environments, system interfacing, information access, APIs, UX, etc.
- capabilities in Mobile and Business Innovation – to create new opportunities for Client and Venture products / services
- extensive experiences with startups, strategy, etc. – to improve decision making, scaling the business, reducing risk, monetizing value creation, etc.
If these capabilities would assist your venture move forward, you’re welcome to send an ” Executive Overview ” to CAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about what is needed to be a successful entrepreneur, let us know if there are any questions from the following information.