The goal of early stage venture funding is to create significant shareholder wealth.
When successful early stage investors and Founders with a significant business opportunity collaborate, the benefits are –
1. For Founders
2. Co-investing with other early stage Investors
The focus is to –
1. Support entrepreneurship with $ and access to expertise (mentoring)
2. Provide Investor value add to increase venture operating capabilities
3. Help people become sophisticated at venture investing
By achieving these objectives –
1. Companies improve the probability of success
2. Investors realize greater rewards (financial, professional, and personal)
To summarize, there are important benefits to Founders by collaborating with sophisticated early stage investors. These include –
For more insights, please proceed to other sections of this website.