Monetizing Value Creation is about generating opportunities, increasing revenue, improving the bottom line, providing value to Users, having competitive advantage, building brand value, etc. from –
1. New Services
2. New Products
3. Service Extensions
4. Product Extensions
5. Up – Selling : with additional Products / Services
6. Cross – Selling : with related capabilities
– in applications
– industry sources
– IoT / sensors
– visual displays
– facial recognition
– analytics – based on personal preferences, trends, etc.
– context sensitive
8. Utilizing System APIs / Integration / Interfacing
– for seamless, easy to use information services
9. User Convenience
– via Mobile (phones / tablets, iOS / Android / etc.) , laptops, the desktop, etc.
– 24 X 7 service and help desk availability
10. User Stickiness (when using the product / service)
– with personalization
– providing a great User Experience
– having a ” cool ” factor
– highly engaging visuals
– very easy to use, intuitive operation
– similar ” look-and-feel ” across devices
– service / product advantages over competitors or the status quo
– feeling of gratification / accomplishment
– consistency of service delivery
11. Additional Business Opportunities from –
– Advertising – general, targeted, etc.
– Qualified Notices
– Business / Personal Interests
12. Making it easy to ” know ” and ” take action ”
…. that increases User awareness, confidence, etc.
…. to trigger an inquiry or perform a transaction
– a conventional GUI …. with keyboard, point-and-click, gestures, etc.
– AR, VR, etc.
– Bots / Chatbots
– AI / ML based services, etc.
…. with a great User Experience, provide an immersive User experience, etc.
13. Freemium & Premium – Products / Services
– Business Models
14. Creating Synergies and Ecosystems for –
– the Business
– Users / Customers
15. Service / Product Bundling
16. User Self-Serve Incentives
17. User Rewards
– for thresholds of product / service usage (ie: with Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc. benefits)
– for Revenue – to the company , their gains, etc.
– suggestions to improve current products / services
– suggestions for new products / services
– as an evangelist
– for specialized knowledge
– contributions to –
– increasing awareness, value, opportunities, revenue, etc. of the company
– society, charities, other worthwhile causes, etc.
– creating shared experiences
– expanding or forming a network of people with like-minded interests
– making the company easy and engaging to do business with
– evolving the company culture
– making the company more agile and responsive
– improving operational efficiencies
– evolving the company business model, values, processes, expectations, etc.
18. Extending historical performance metrics to recognize the growing importance of digital services and expanding options to –
– get traction in current and new markets
– improve the business model
– increase relevance and revenue
– evolve the organization
– achieve corporate strategic objectives
19. Rewarding forward looking people effecting change and achieving the desired results
20. Other options to create value depending on the ability of the company to –
– leverage current capabilities for advantage
– be positioned for growth in the future
– capitalize on business and industry evolution
– create and make good on opportunities
– innovate for impact
– prudently manage the risks associated with change
…. from current Customers and attracting many new Customers
…. by creating significant value for Users, Partners, the Company / brand
Given the importance of Monetizing Value Creation and the numerous scenarios how this can occur, please contact CAIL for a free initial consultations to discuss improving business outcomes.